Bianca Batik Choker - A myriad of Batik bone, silver bicone, and vinyl disk beads, wraps this one up exotically. Definitely make a statement in this one!
- Adjustable Length Necklace
- Batik bone beads from Ghana
- Coin Silver' Metal Bicones from Nigeria
- Horn Focal Pendant
- Vinyl Disk beads from Nigeria
- Sterling Silver plated Pewter Accents
- By Posh and Stone; made in the USA
- Shop Necklaces
Batik/ Bone beads are popular in most African countries and are handcrafted from bone and thereafter dyed through the batik method to give them color. Because each batik/ bone bead is carved by hand, you are assured of wearing a unique, one-of-a-kind piece that no one else has.
Coin metal is a metallic material which is fashioned into a disc and often used as currency. These beads receive their name from the particular coin metal used in their construction.
Vinyl beads from Nigeria are made from vinyl recycled from old records.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.